Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Feed continues....(test...kinda)

Feeding you tweets till i get time to update again....:)

  • 22:31 COOL! I cut out fast food and soda for a week and i lost....wait, i gained 3 pounds?? What the fuck? Oh well, taco bell, here i come. #
  • 22:33 RT @Jayreason: when farting turns ugly tr.im/iy3O #
  • 23:57 how ironic. watching clive barkers midnight meat train exactly at midnight. hmm. #
  • 00:38 RT @ChaunceyCC: I love all the new iPod technology. The next thing apple should do is make one that lasts more than 7 months That'd be sweet #
  • 02:21 Thanks to @shabooty, I was finally able to put together a video review for WATCHMEN. Enjoy: bit.ly/fBA3Q #
  • 03:42 late nite deli run turned into a run-IN as i literally ran into an angry hispanic crackhead who looked like a leper buttfucked her face. #
  • 04:23 These late nights early mornings are killing me. I'm Danny Gloverin' this shit. Goodnight. See you in 5 hours. Maybe I'll shower. Prob not. #
  • 04:43 Instead of sleep I guess I'm watching harpers island. Oh well, I DO need another drama featuring the guy who fucks furniture In my life. #
  • 11:07 To my disappointment the movie "Affliction" isnt an action movie about the shittiest clothing line ever. Maybe the movie "Ed Hardy" wil be #
  • 11:39 It takes one extra step to go from bathrobe to jacket so why would you go to 7-11 in your bathrobe? I'm asking YOU, creepy. #
  • 12:26 #FollowFriday the zerofriends crew: @babydropper @thepizzadude @Pbustamante @austenrules @davecorreia @CRAOLA #
  • 12:34 #FollowFriday the beautiful geeks: @cyborgturkey @Steve_Buscemi @ThatChrisGore @nerdist @MdellW @bonniegrrl @james_gunn @JhonenV #
  • 12:38 #FollowFriday Lastly, the CCITY: @benngrimcc @Jayreason @therealelp @chrispalko @ChaunceyCC @FSEANCC @yakballz #
  • 13:06 i just did the most amazing thing in this insanely important time of deadlines. I destroyed Photoshop. Accidentally. And regretfully. #
  • 13:34 Getting mad at someone who Twitters too much is like getting mad at someone for TALKING in a CHAT ROOM. #
  • 16:02 yah my twitter is fucked too. cant see anyones posts. gonna chill on it for a bit. wait it out, hope it fixes itself, like teenage pregnancy #
  • 17:03 Thanks to @Cometbus my photoshop was saved, unlike Rob Schneider's future. #
  • 17:05 Back to work, finishing up the @chrispalko album package. about 20 more hours of work on it and about negative 3 days until deadline. Nice. #
  • 17:06 By the way, that wasnt a complaint. this album is incredible to work on. beware. #
  • 17:11 Example of turning a negative into a positive: "This fucking bread is STALE.....but wait....MAYBE this is just a DELICIOUS and HUGE crouton" #
  • 17:43 RT @Nebulon5: @alexpardee depart from me will be a great album. word. - INDEED IT WILL BE:) #
  • 17:59 Awesome news! The first prototype for my officially licensed Bunnywith Dumb Potato Body came in today! Don't TELL! twitpic.com/34q6q #
  • 19:33 RT @bonniegrrl: "Do you have any credit?" "No." "You have to see the Special Man!" tinyurl.com/bfescs #
  • 19:58 At a buffalo wings spot In Novato with @rickywatts that I had no idea was here. #
  • 21:39 Attention everyone, you're ice cream isn't nearly as SCARY as mine. twitpic.com/3529d #
  • 21:40 Damnit, did the "you're" thing again. I HATE that. #
  • 22:07 Yah, sometimes i'm Spiderman. You caught me. Die. RT @babydropper: twitpic.com/352yz - Let me introduce you to my arachnid friend. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Follow my trail of spillage HERE