Monday, August 31, 2009

Vintage photo & new "THE USED" album!




Hey yo.
As you may or may not know, I had worked with the band "The Used" for over 4 years on their last 3 album and DVD releases, and they continue to remain some of my best friends, despite me gaining weight and them traveling a TON;)
So, naturally I am very proud of them for the release of their brand new album, "ARTWORK", which comes out everywhere today! (cover shown above)

And though I didn't work with them on this release, it doesn't mean I am any less excited about it. "The Used", both as friends and as musicians, has collectively had a huge positive impact on my inspiration and my career path. And to celebrate the release, here is a never before seen picture of us, the very first day we met to discuss the "in love and death" album back in Feb of 2004.
So get out there and buy their new album tomorrow, or get it on itunes, or go listen to it on their website BY CLICKING HERE


Enjoy:)
And if you see the guys, tell them i love em.