Saturday, September 15, 2012

Week 1 Roundup of my JUXTAPOZ Web Picks!

The first week has passed since Juxtapoz let me write silly Halloweeny things all over their website in conjunction with MY CURATED JUXTAPOZ HALLOWEEN ISSUE, and I think it was a pretty insanely solid start. In the next coming weeks, expect even more fun, and, as a movie poster once told me, "Prepare to be unprepared"!
Here's a roundup of the first weeks worth of articles, but i suggest you read THIS one first, as it talks about the special Halloween Questionnaire that I am passing around and it introduces the kind of fun that I want to have with this weird internet thing...
Click on the pics or the links below them to check out the articles:











That's it for this week. If you want to bookmark my whole feed on the Juxtapoz website, CLICK HERE!