Thursday, May 1, 2014

"THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN HERE" PRINT RELEASE TONIGHT


"THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN HERE"
..and so the story goes….

I've wandered the land for years. I've had my share of fun. My share of love. I've made some heroic decisions (if you count the car crash). And like everyone else, I've made some despicable decisions too (if you count the second car crash). But those decisions were always MINE. Even the decision to try to wash paper plates in the dishwasher. That was MY decision. At least, I thought it was my decision. But no….because eventually, my decisions showed themselves. When my skin started tearing, and my throat started feeling filled with small hands, and when my stomach was hurting worse than normal, that's when they revealed themselves. And that's when I realized that they have always been here. That's when I realized that I will never know who I really am. Because THEY are me. They are my decisions. And I can't control them….

"THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN HERE"
By Alex Pardee
16" x 20" 
Limited Edition of 200
$50.00 Each
ON SALE TONIGHT AT 9 PM PST
Exclusively on ZEROFRIENDS.COM

BONUS THIS WEEK ONLY! 
Anyone who purchases "THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN HERE" through Thursday, May 8th, will automatically receive 2 of these 6 5"x5" mini "Decisions" prints (Signed by Alex Pardee) for FREE. No need to add them to your cart. They will automatically be shipped with your order as long as you purchase the print by the end of May 8th. Free prints will be chosen at random from these shown below.



Free "Decision" Prints: